Friday, June 22, 2012

poems and haiku

1)  Crying about your crying
     You never felt me crying
     In that lonely dark night
     I fought the demons of the light
     Vanishing from my sight
     Cold love, dim light


2) That noisy cafe
    A little time after dusk
    Two lost friends talking
    I look on
    Nostalgia, beauty


3) Dust storm, other side of my window
   Chaos, in the heart
   storm looks at the chaos
   chaos looks at the storm
   Hazy window, Hazy eyes

4)My shadow and I
    A day passes by
    Green trees with birds
    white clouds and the blue sky
    Solitary, I



5)See me nowhere, see me now-here
   The hours pass by, seconds don’t die
   The venom, the eye and I sigh
   A poem goes to dust, song lives by
   Wondering and wondering I cry
   Are you the you? Am I the I?

6) That year of the Satan
    That month of February
    The one with 28 moons
    And a night of full eclipse
    The Year I was born
    When the Fish ate rain, thunder


No comments:

Post a Comment