Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I am the Walrus...

                 I AM the WALRUS!!
 What remains is the darkness….the abyss…between the two tusks of the Walrus. Oh! There is choking and there is immense freedom.  I see my golden breath…my lovely golden breath…I see it...Clearly. It’s so beautiful. I am crying! The Beatles saw it too…..before I saw….and so they cried too. The Walrus…..with eyes carrying layers of Arctic history. Left in the hot ice by Lenon and McCartney and now obsessed to squeeze my golden breath. I am the Walrus…..Cuckooo-Cuckoo!!
There is a sharp trinity between the dark eyes of the walrus……It eats shellfish and wonders where is Paul. What will the Walrus eat….there is so much ice all around! Who will eat the Walrus….no one around…just so much ice.
I am the Walrus….

No comments:

Post a Comment